Day 1



Day 1

 

     I signed up for the guild today.  There was a lot of paperwork, to be honest, I did a lot more signing than reading, and the bits I did read were not encouraging.  

     I can't remember them perfectly, they were wordy (and in a really small font) but a few of them went like this:
  1. Understand we hold no liability in the case of your (the adventures) sudden and (statistically) likely demise.
  2. The adventuring party has been informed that their life expectancy drops twenty years upon accepting their first quest.
  3. In case of a failed quest, an adventures equipment and currency will be added to the reward cashe of said quest for future adventurers.
     I'm not too worried though, I'm sure they throw stuff like that in there to scare off people who aren't really interested.  Besides, I've had plenty of friends join the guild that I used to write to all the time.  It's kind of annoying how they never write back anymore.








Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Day 2